CLICK HERE for The Top-Rated & Best-Selling Health and Personal Care Products
Avoid The Signs of Aging Through Proper Skin Care
The skin is the most affected area when a person ages. When a person ages, the skin loses its elasticity that is why wrinkles and fine lines start to appear especially on the face, neck, and hands. Today, the most common solution people find is by developing healthy skin care regimen and through the use of anti-aging products that can minimize—if not eliminate—the signs of aging. These anti-aging products are marketed and advertised to encourage people to control the early signs of aging such as wrinkles, crow's feet, and other visible fine lines.
External Factors That Affect Aging
Before finally deciding whether to use these products or not, you must first know the external factors that greatly contribute to aging in order to avoid them. Here are the major external factors that cause aging and skin aging, it is up to you how to avoid these in order to maintain a young looking and vibrant skin.
1. The sun. This is the major external factor that caused aging. Experts say that aging caused by overexposure to the sun's ultra violet rays is called "photo-aging." In this process, the sun's rays breaks down the collagen and elastin in the person's skin that lead to the development of premature wrinkles and other facial lines. You can protect yourself from the harmful rays of the sun by applying sun blocks and sun screens that has high SPF content. You can also wear proper articles of clothing that help protect your skin from the damaging rays and by lessening the time you spent outdoors especially when the sun is its peak hours.
2. The gravity. Science tells us that gravity pulls everything towards the earth. As people age, the effect of gravity becomes visible on the skin and affects its elasticity a lot.
3. Excessive smoking. Nicotine indeed plays a big role in skin's aging. Studies show that smokers form lines and wrinkles sooner compared to those who do not smoke. Skin is affected by nicotine because it narrows the blood vessels in the outer layers of the person's skin that is responsible for the reduction of blood and nutrients flow.
4. Several facial expressions. People have a lot of facial expressions. These expressions are quite inevitable depending on the situation they are in. Since facial muscles are used when people make facial expressions, this can lead to the formation of lines in the face and neck.
5. The sleeping position. Although it may sound absurd, improper sleeping position contributes a lot to aging of the skin because it results to the visibility of wrinkles. A good skin care habit should include adopting a sleeping position that can veer you away from forming lines on the face or even on your body.
Selected ArticlesNatural Skin Care: The Why And The How’s
Skin Care To Prevent Pimples
Simple Yet Effective Skin Care Tips For Healthy Skin
Rediscover Effective Skin Care Strategies
Skin Care Basics For Everyone
Eating Healthy Foods Aids Skin Care
Proper Skin Care For Every Skin Type
Choosing The Right Skin Care Products
Basic Skin Care Regimen You Should Know About
Know More About Skin Care Basics
Ingenious Skin Care Treatments To Treat Acne
Daily Skin Care To Avoid Signs Of Aging
Effective Skin Care Through Foods
Skin Care Through Monitoring Food Intake
Recipes For Homemade Skin Care Treatments
Natural Skin Care Tips That Can Never Go Wrong
Improper Skin Care May Lead To Skin Problems
The Role Of The Sun In Skin Care
Skin Care And Healthy Dieting
Proper Skin Care To Delay Aging
Food And Skin Care
Face Washing As Basic Skin Care For Teens
Foods For Skin Care: Eat Your Way Toward Healthy Skin